Find out how to use the new features in Maya 2016 Extension 2, including the Content Browser, MASH networks, Quick Rig, the Pose Editor, Light Editor, and Render Setup dialog.
- Hi, I'm George Maestri. In this course we're gonna take a look at some new features for Maya 2016 Extension 2. Now this extension of Maya has a lot of new stuff so we thought we'd do a course to cover all these new features. Now we're gonna start off by taking a look at some new features in interface and display. Such as the content browser, and some new camera tools. Then we're gonna take a quick look at some new modeling features. And then we're gonna move into mash, which is a procedural animation system for Maya.
After that we're gonna take a look at some new character animation and rigging tools. And finally, we're gonna take a look at Maya's new light editor, as well as the render set up window. So, let's go ahead and get started and take a look at some new features in Maya.
- Finding the new features
- Using the Content Browser
- Working with symmetry and Mirror tool improvements
- Using the MASH networks
- Rigging a character with Quick Rig
- Animating with the Pose Editor
- Lighting with the Light Editor
- Rendering Render Setup layers