Find out how to use the new features in Maya 2016 Extension 2, including the Content Browser, MASH networks, Quick Rig, the Pose Editor, Light Editor, and Render Setup dialog.
- Hi, I'm George Maestri. In this course we're gonna take a look at some new features for Maya 2016 Extension 2. Now this extension of Maya has a lot of new stuff so we thought we'd do a course to cover all these new features. Now we're gonna start off by taking a look at some new features in interface and display. Such as the content browser, and some new camera tools. Then we're gonna take a quick look at some new modeling features. And then we're gonna move into mash, which is a procedural animation system for Maya.
After that we're gonna take a look at some new character animation and rigging tools. And finally, we're gonna take a look at Maya's new light editor, as well as the render set up window. So, let's go ahead and get started and take a look at some new features in Maya.
- Finding the new features
- Using the Content Browser
- Working with symmetry and Mirror tool improvements
- Using the MASH networks
- Rigging a character with Quick Rig
- Animating with the Pose Editor
- Lighting with the Light Editor
- Rendering Render Setup layers
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. Interface and Display
2. What's New in Modeling
3. Work with MASH
4. Animation and Rigging Tools
5. Lighting and Rendering Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.