- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to continue…our vase shape that we started in the previous video.…In this, we're going to add all the details to this vase…to make it look complete.…So, to start, we're going to go up to the top of this.…And we need to extrude down the interior…of this particular vase.…As we can see in the reference image, it is opened…and it actually has these sticks sticking out of it.…So, we have this edge loop…around the top part of our object, here.…
So we're going to select edges…and double-click on this particular edge loop.…And I'm going to just scale that out…until it gets close to this particular edge.…Next, we're going to select all of the faces…of this interior cylinder part…and extrude them down to create that interior wall.…So, to make this a little bit easier,…I'm actually going to use the paint selection tool…over in our toolbar here on the right.…And I'm going to right click and choose Face…and come in here, and actually,…I'm just going to click off of our object real fast,…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.