Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Maya Essentials 5: Animation Tools.
If you're a lynda.com premium subscriber, you'll get the Exercise Files for download. If you want to follow along with the Exercise Files, go ahead and take the Exercise Files folder and place it on your Desktop. Now, each Exercise File folder has an individual Maya project. So at the beginning of each chapter, go ahead and set your project to the appropriate chapter.
- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton
Skill Level Beginner
1. Animating in Maya
2. Editing Animation
Creating animation cycles3m 51s
3. Basic Deformations and Rigging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.