Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Maya Essentials 5: Animation Tools.
- View Offline
If you're a lynda.com premium subscriber, you'll get the Exercise Files for download. If you want to follow along with the Exercise Files, go ahead and take the Exercise Files folder and place it on your Desktop. Now, each Exercise File folder has an individual Maya project. So at the beginning of each chapter, go ahead and set your project to the appropriate chapter.
- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton