Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Maya 2013 Essential Training: 3 NURBS Modeling Techniques.
Now if you're a lynda.com Premium subscriber or you have the DVD, you will get a copy of the exercise files used in this course. Now, if you want to follow along with these files, go ahead and copy them to your desktop. In the Exercise Files folder, you'll see a couple of subfolders here, and each folder is a chapter in the course. So at the start of each chapter, make sure you set your Maya project to the appropriate folder and if you do that, everything should fall into place.
So go ahead and get that set up before we start the course.
- Creating NURBS primitives
- Manipulating NURBS surfaces and curves
- Detaching NURBS surfaces
- Creating Bezier curves, arcs, and text
- Opening and closing NURBS curves
- Duplicating curves
- Working with the Resolve, Loft, Extrude, and Planar commands
- Creating curves on a surface
- Trimming surfaces
- Working with NURBS Booleans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Modeling with NURBS Primitives
2. Working with NURBS Curves
3. Creating NURBS Surfaces from Curves
4. Refining NURBS Models
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.