Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Character Rigging in Maya.
Lynda.com premium subscribers will also be able to use the exercise files that…come along with this course.…So if you are using the exercise files, go ahead and download them and then…place the Exercise Files folder on your desktop. And in this folder, we have one…folder per chapter of the course, and within each of these folders are the…exercise files used for each particular lesson.…So go ahead and do that, and then we will get started with Character Rigging…in Maya.…
- Understanding the basics of rigging
- Creating skeletons
- Modifying joint attributes
- Working with inverse kinematics and constraints
- Rigging characters
- Using Maya's new HumanIK skeletons/rigs
- Setting up an FK/IK switch
- Creating custom facial rigs
- Binding skin using Smooth Bind
- Painting and editing skin weights
- Using expressions to rig a character's mouth controls
- Controlling eye direction
- Finalizing a rig
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Skeleton Tools
3. Inverse Kinematics
5. Creating Basic Rigs
6. Advanced Rigging Controls
7. Facial Rigging
8. Skinning Tools
9. Advanced Facial Rigging
10. Finalizing the Rig
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.