If you're a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library or if you're…watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM you have access to the exercise files used…throughout this title.…The exercise files for this course are arranged into chapter folders with Maya…scene files for each chapter.…Make sure you watch the setting up Scene folders video in the next chapter for…instructions on how to copy your project files into your Maya and Unity project…folders to make it easier to import between Maya and Unity.…If you are a monthly subscriber or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't…have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch…with your own assets.…
Let's get started.…
- Optimizing, extruding, and sculpting geometry
- Modeling a character's head and body
- UV-mapping the head and body
- Mirroring and texturing
- Setting up the skeleton
- Rigging the head and body
- Skin binding & weight painting
- Controlling animation with scripts in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Maya Modeling Tools
2. Insect Character Creation: Modeling the Body
3. Insect Character Creation: Texturing
4. Insect Character Creation: Rigging and Animating
5. Importing into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.