Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing colors with the Color Picker
- Using the new Shelf Editor
- Adjusting skin weights with color feedback with Paint Skin Weights
- Connecting characters to skeletons with Interactive Skin Bind
- Making object-level soft selections
- Constraining objects to polys
- Using the camera sequencer
- Exploring the Hypershade window improvements
Skill Level Intermediate
lynda.com Premium members can download the Exercise Files used in this tutorial. When you download those Exercise Files, go ahead and just place them on your Desktop, like I have here. And when you open those Exercise Files, you'll notice that there is one folder per chapter. So when we actually go into each chapter, that's where the folder will be. And each folder has the Maya files needed for that particular chapter.
So go ahead and place the Exercise Files on your Desktop and let's continue.