In this video I'll show how to use the Sculpt Geometry tool and some soft…selection to push and pull on those boards.…I'm going to bevel the corners of this last one, but it's going to give me some minor issues.…The reason is I've got some subdivision going on here that has some pretty…good arching in it. What I need to do is to straighten that out.…I'll press F10 for edge and double-click on one of these edge loops.…Now that I've subdivided it it's restored this loop structure.…I am going to scale this edge loop down on the Z axis straightening it out and…seeing if there are any others that need a little attention.…
It looks pretty good all the way along.…Now that I've gotten rid of some of the major zigginess, we'll call it, this…should bevel a little bit easier.…I will double-click on another loop and scale this one as well, because it's…a little too arched.…It's okay to get in there and alter that geometry just a bit.…Moving in scaling edge loops that look maybe a little too pointy in places,…because that will affect the bevels.…
- Planning for modular textures and models
- Blocking out the overall form of a prop
- Moving and sewing UVs
- Laying out UV coordinates
- Texturing with bump maps
- Converting bump maps to normal maps
- Unwrapping and cloning objects
- Breaking up a model for texturing
- Painting textures from scratch
- Adding detail with beveling and extruding
- Baking high poly model onto a low poly model
- Painting in Mudbox
- Importing and assigning objects and maps in Unity
- Adding lights in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling a Large Prop: Gas Pump
2. Texturing the Gas Pump
3. Modeling Tools and Small Props
4. Modeling Furniture
5. Painting an Old Wood Texture from Scratch
6. Workflow and Integration
7. Sculpting and Painting in Mudbox
8. Ambient Occlusion and Specularity
Painting a specular map6m 48s
9. Importing into Unity and Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.