Become familiar with and understand how to use the Maya Render View window in Maya 2019. Render View allows you to render images as well as manipulate and save them.
- [Instructor] When we preform a render in Mia,…often times the result will come up,…in a window called render view.…Now this is is important for single frame rendering…as well as doing tests.…So we can get to render view in a number ways.…We can go into windows.…Rendering editors render view.…There's also a button here called open render view…and anytime you do a render current frame,…it will open render view as well.…So if I clicked this button here…to render the current frame, it will do a render…and open render view.…
Now I'm going to wait just a second for this to render.,…and when I do I get this image in my render view.…Now render view has a number of menus along the top…and they're also duplicated by these icons.…So let's go through some of the features.…The first one is the ability…to just render the current frame.…And that will basically repeat what we did before.…We can also render a region,…so if I wanted to I could block out a region…and just render that.…
So this is great for doing tests,…if your changing one part of the scene,…
- Getting familiar with the Maya interface
- Configuring viewports and workspaces
- Selecting and manipulating objects
- Creating hierarchies and layers in scenes
- Creating polygonal models
- Modeling and refining polygonal meshes
- Working with subdivision surfaces
- Sculpting a basic landscape
- NURBs modeling
- Creating and applying materials and textures
- Adding lights and cameras to a scene
- Rendering in Arnold
- Animating in Maya
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Maya Interface
2. Select and Manipulate Objects
3. Organize Maya Scenes
4. Create Polygonal Models
5. Model Polygonal Meshes
6. Refine Polygonal Meshes
7. NURBS Modeling Techniques
8. Refine NURBS Models
9. Create Materials
10. Apply Materials and Textures
11. Render in Maya
12. Render in Arnold
13. Animate in Maya
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.