- View Offline
- Understanding the nucleus solver
- Adopting a scale convention
- Adjusting nCloth and nRigid attributes
- Creating and animating nConstraints
- Editing nConstraint membership and influence
- Smoothing nCloth with subdivision surfaces
- Storing and manipulating simulation data with nCache
- Improving simulation quality and efficiency
- Dressing an animated character
- Painting dynamic attributes such as Stickiness
- Simulating many objects such as falling leaves
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome to Understanding Maya nCloth. My name is Aaron F. Ross. nCloth is Maya's cloth module for the Nucleus Simulation Framework. In this course we'll cover the following topics. Employing best practices for modeling cloth, achieving physically accurate simulations, optimizing performance, applying constraints to connect cloth to other objects, storing simulations to disk with nCash, dressing an animated character, generating special effects such as falling leaves, and more.
It's my pleasure to share my experience with you now.