- View Offline
- Creating and applying materials with luster and shine
- Creating a mental ray Daylight system
- Casting light from interior fixtures
- Lighting with sky portals
- Creating an ambient occlusion rendering pass
- Fine-tuning Final Gather and lighting
- Compositing in Nuke and After Effects
- Adding depth of field, highlights, and glow
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Adam Crespi and welcome to Rending Interiors in AudoDesk Maya. In this course we'll look at how to light an interior scene in a variety of lighting rigs. I'll start by showing you how to create an apply realistic mental ray materials to the scene. Then I'll show you how to use the daylight system, interior lights, and sky portals to light the scene. We'll see how to create striking images using sophisticated lighting, compositing and post effects. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
Not let's get started with Rendering Interiors in AutoDesk Maya.