Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Maya 2017 Update 3 New Features.
- [George] Well, that's just about it,…and I hope you enjoyed the course.…And, of course, if you always want to dig deeper…into Maya, we have tons of Maya courses available…in our library.…So, until next time, this is George Maestri.…See ya later.…
- Reviewing new interface features
- Working with the new UV Editor interface
- Growing and shrinking selections along a loop
- Matching Transformations
- Using the Symmetrize UV tool
- Reviewing skydome support and displacement mapping in Viewport 2.0
- MASH World and Placer nodes
Skill Level Intermediate
Maya: Tips, Tricks & Techniqueswith George Maestri7h 10m Intermediate
1. Interface Additions
2. Modeling Tools
3. Rendering Features
4. Special Effects Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.