Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Maya 2016 Extension 2 New Features.
- [Voiceover] That's just about it for this course.…I hope you enjoyed seeing all the great new features…in Maya, and I hope you can really use them…in your projects.…Now, we are diving a little bit deeper…into some of these new features.…If you're interested in MASH or text animation,…take a look at our course on Motion Graphics in Maya,…and we also have another course on Render Setup…if you want to dive deeper into that.…So, I hope you enjoyed the course.…
- Finding the new features
- Using the Content Browser
- Working with symmetry and Mirror tool improvements
- Using the MASH networks
- Rigging a character with Quick Rig
- Animating with the Pose Editor
- Lighting with the Light Editor
- Rendering Render Setup layers
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. Interface and Display
2. What's New in Modeling
3. Work with MASH
4. Animation and Rigging Tools
5. Lighting and Rendering Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.