Join Aaron F. Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Fluid Effects in Maya.
As we've seen, Maya's Pond and Ocean are powerful tools for simulating the surfaces of liquids.…The visual effects techniques I have demonstrated here have been employed in countless productions.…To further your skill-set in Maya I invite you to browse the other training courses hosted here at lynda.com.…I hope you've enjoyed this course, covering the Maya Ocean and Pond tools.…Thanks and goodbye.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Simulating convincing surfaces of water and other liquids
- Creating dynamic ripples with fluid pond and wake emitters
- Testing simulations with interactive playback
- Rendering water surfaces
- Controlling render tessellation
- Floating objects dynamically
- Rendering an underwater scene
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Simulations in Maya Dynamicswith Aaron F. Ross2h 11m Intermediate
Maya Essentials 5: Animation Toolswith George Maestri1h 20m Beginner
Creating Particle and Fire Effects with Mayawith Aaron F. Ross3h 46m Intermediate
1. Fluid Pond Simulation
2. Open Ocean Effects
3. Rendering Underwater Scenes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.