- I'm here in 0402 start, and what we're going to be…doing in this video is detailing this drawer section…that we had started in the last video.…So, what I need to do to this is get our sharper edges…and our bevels around all of the edging…around our object here,…which is not as easy as just selecting and hitting bevel.…We actually have to do it in a specific order to…make sure our bevels are going to give us…a predictable result.…So I'm going to isolate this particular shape…just so that we can look at this,…and what I'm going to start doing is selecting…all of the edges that we need to bevel.…
Now the problem is, is you'll see like this…particular edge stops due to the way that we had…subdivided this to create this shape down here.…So, I'm just going to go ahead and continue going down…this object here very quickly.…And get all of these horizontal edges…the way that we're looking for.…Now, I am going to up to our Select…and choose this Contiguous Edges,…and it should go ahead and try to wrap around…the rest of our object with our edge looping.…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.