- [Instructor] So continuing on,…building the side table here,…we're actually going to start working on our tripod base.…You'll also notice that I have gone ahead…and put in our middle, kind of leg support.…Again, that was a really basic shape…that started as a cylinder and just adding…the extra edge loops with bevels…to actually build this kind of shape…that it had on there.…It's just a revolved surface for that,…so that when we hit three you can see…we get those nice kind of edges…and leveled highlights that we're looking for…in all of our high resolution models.…
So, didn't feel that I needed to…kind of show you step-by-step how to build that shape.…But this tripod shape here is a little bit…of a different challenge and really…it's what kind of Maya primitive…can help create a three-sided object…that's got these flat end pieces here.…So we're actually going to start by using…the new circle disc, the polygon disc option in Maya.…So we're going to start with one of those…and go over to the inputs for this and drop down.…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.