AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Managing projects assets
- Versioning scenes
- Importing, exporting, and sending scenes to other applications
- Referencing files
- Populating a master scene with assembly references
- Loading and unloading modules
- Setting options for new scenes
- Customizing Maya's interface
Skill Level Beginner
- [Aaron] Welcome to Maya Tips and Tricks. My name is Aaron F. Ross. The goal of this course is to familiarize you with essential methods for file management, customization, and interoperability with other programs. Some of the topics we'll discuss include working with project folders and dependent files, customizing the Maya user interface, controlling scale, units of measurement, and grid options, listing and defining hot keys, creating scene references and proxies, optimizing performance with Alembic Pipeline Cache files, and laying out heavy scenes with Scene Assembly.
Let's explore this astounding 3D package in Maya Tips and Tricks.
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
Creating Textures and Shaders in Mayawith Eric Keller3h 30m Intermediate
1. Asset Management
2. Customizing the Interface
3. User Preferences
4. Working with Scenes
5. Referencing and Scene Assembly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.