- View Offline
- Managing projects assets
- Versioning scenes
- Importing, exporting, and sending scenes to other applications
- Referencing files
- Populating a master scene with assembly references
- Loading and unloading modules
- Setting options for new scenes
- Customizing Maya's interface
Skill Level Beginner
- [Aaron] Welcome to Maya Tips and Tricks. My name is Aaron F. Ross. The goal of this course is to familiarize you with essential methods for file management, customization, and interoperability with other programs. Some of the topics we'll discuss include working with project folders and dependent files, customizing the Maya user interface, controlling scale, units of measurement, and grid options, listing and defining hot keys, creating scene references and proxies, optimizing performance with Alembic Pipeline Cache files, and laying out heavy scenes with Scene Assembly.
Let's explore this astounding 3D package in Maya Tips and Tricks.