- Creating motion clips
- Remapping and manipulating animation with motion clips
- Editing clips in the Time Editor
- Creating motion clips from character animation
- Moving motion data between characters
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri. In this course, we're going to be looking at Maya's new Time Editor, which is brand-new for Maya 2017. Now this is an editor that allows you to mix animation from multiple sources, including character animation. So we're going to start off by taking a look at the interface, and then we're going to show you how to edit motion in the time editor, and then finally, we're going to show you some character animation-specific features.
So let's get started and take a look at Maya's new time editor.