- Key interface items in the Render Setup window
- Working with the Light Editor
- Creating layers and collections
- Creating overrides for object attributes
- Rendering individual layers
- Batch rendering layers
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Anyone who rendered professional images for film, design, or visualization will want to render their images in layers. Maya's Render Setup is a sophisticated render layer manager that allows you to create multiple renders from one Maya scene. We'll take a look at Maya's Render Setup window as well as the Light Editor. And then we'll dive into creating render layers for your projects. So pull up a chair and let's get started with Maya's Render Setup.