Maya Essentials 5: Animation Tools
Animation Tools is a focused course that covers the basics of animating in Autodesk Maya, including setting keyframes, working with animation editors, and automating animation with constraints and simple rigs. Author George Maestri also shows how to create motion trails and ghost objects and construct animation cycles, an alternative way to loop your animation with the Graph Editor and Curves.
- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools. In this course, we're first going to start out understanding the basic animation interface in Maya, and then we're gonna create and adjust keys. After that, we're going to play back animations using Playblast, and then we're also gonna look at things like motion paths, motion trails. After that, we're gonna edit some animation using the Graph Editor, and finally, we're gonna go over some of the basics of creating a skeleton to deform a character and then animate that character.
With that, let's go ahead and get started with Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools.
Maya Essentials 6: Lights and Rendering111,231 Views
Maya Essentials 3: NURBS Modeling Techniques152,110 Views
Game Character Creation in Maya140,297 Views
Modeling Vehicles in Maya127,431 Views
Maya 2014 New Features59,986 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,307 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,023 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,812 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,862 Views