- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools. In this course, we're first going to start out understanding the basic animation interface in Maya, and then we're gonna create and adjust keys. After that, we're going to play back animations using Playblast, and then we're also gonna look at things like motion paths, motion trails. After that, we're gonna edit some animation using the Graph Editor, and finally, we're gonna go over some of the basics of creating a skeleton to deform a character and then animate that character.
With that, let's go ahead and get started with Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools.
1. Animating in Maya
2. Editing Animation
Creating animation cycles3m 51s
3. Basic Deformations and Rigging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.