Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating NURBS primitives
- Manipulating NURBS surfaces and curves
- Detaching NURBS surfaces
- Creating Bezier curves, arcs, and text
- Opening and closing NURBS curves
- Duplicating curves
- Working with the Resolve, Loft, Extrude, and Planar commands
- Creating curves on a surface
- Trimming surfaces
- Working with NURBS Booleans
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi! I'm George Maestri and welcome to Maya Essentials 3 NURBS modeling Techniques. In this course we're gonna go over NURBS surface modeling in Maya. Now, a NURBS surface is basically a curved surface defined by patches. We're going to start off in the course by looking at how to create NURBS primitives and edit basic NURBS objects. After that, we'll take a look at NURBS curves, which can in turn be used to create NURBS surfaces. We're gonna learn how to create curves on surfaces, we're going to trim surfaces, and we're also gonna learn how to stitch surfaces together.
So with that, let's get started with Maya Essentials 3 NURBS modeling Techniques.