Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating dynamic foam and bubbles with nParticles
- Rendering particles with the Fluid shader
- Colliding particles and fluids with polygons
- Storing simulations with disk caches
- Emitting particles from a texture
- Pouring liquid with nParticles
- Converting particles and fluids to smoothed polygons
- Simulating volumetric liquid with a 3D fluid container
- Controlling key simulation parameters
- Texturing a 3D fluid
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Liquid Simulation in Maya. My name is Aaron F. Ross. This course covers advanced tools and workflows for dynamic fluids. Here are a few of the topics we'll cover. Creating dynamic foam and bubbles. Rendering particles with the fluid shader. Colliding particles and fluids with polygons. Storing simulations with disc caches. Emitting particles from a texture. Converting particles and fluids to smoothed polygons.
Simulating liquids with 3D fluids. Controlling key simulation parameters. And texturing 3D fluids. Let's enter the fascinating world of Liquid Simulation in Maya.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.