- View Offline
- Creating dynamic foam and bubbles with nParticles
- Rendering particles with the Fluid shader
- Colliding particles and fluids with polygons
- Storing simulations with disk caches
- Emitting particles from a texture
- Pouring liquid with nParticles
- Converting particles and fluids to smoothed polygons
- Simulating volumetric liquid with a 3D fluid container
- Controlling key simulation parameters
- Texturing a 3D fluid
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Liquid Simulation in Maya. My name is Aaron F. Ross. This course covers advanced tools and workflows for dynamic fluids. Here are a few of the topics we'll cover. Creating dynamic foam and bubbles. Rendering particles with the fluid shader. Colliding particles and fluids with polygons. Storing simulations with disc caches. Emitting particles from a texture. Converting particles and fluids to smoothed polygons.
Simulating liquids with 3D fluids. Controlling key simulation parameters. And texturing 3D fluids. Let's enter the fascinating world of Liquid Simulation in Maya.