- [Instructor] So as we continue creating this side table,…we're going to move into the leg portion of this…and if we zoom in and take a look,…you'll see that these side legs off of the tripod…have these nice little medallions…just coming right out of the side of that wood…and they also have these little caps underneath.…Now I went ahead and added the caps…to our current scene and we are in the 0404 start,…if you want to follow along from this point.…So, we do have this rounded shape…that has an arm that reaches up…and we can see that from another angle…that they have the exact same kinds rounded shape…with that medallion over here.…
So we're going to take a look…at what's going to be the best approach…for creating this overall shape.…And I'm honestly going to start with the medallion.…It's circular in shape here…and we should be able to extrude a circular shape out…from that and then be able to figure out…how to get the arm attached over here.…So I'm going to go over into my left view…and I need to know about how big…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.