This chapter takes you through the stages of making four common animations, the perfect start to your medical animation reel. It briefly covers some of the most commonly used tools to give you a better idea of how you can apply your existing knowledge in Maya into medical animations.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, we're going to use some of the tools we explored and apply them to some basic medical animations. There are different approaches to create these basic animations, but these videos will give a place to start and give you a more in-depth look at the different attributes of the tools used.
AuthorEmily Holden (McDougall)
- Why study medical animation?
- Creating basic medical animations
- How different aesthetics can impact your final animation
- Cinematic and three-point lighting
- Working with layered shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max: Medical Product Visualization with Arnoldwith Duane Loose1h 23m Intermediate
1. What Is Medical Animation?
2. Basic Medical Animations
3. Visual Impact
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.