- Navigating 3D space
- Connecting objects through hierarchies
- Modeling geometry
- Sculpting in 3D
- Creating patch-based surfaces
- Creating and applying textures and materials
- Rendering 3D projects
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Introduction to 3D. 3D modeling and rendering is a great way to create all sorts of images from product shots to animation and visual effects. In this course, we'll take a look at the fundamental concepts that you'll need to know when working with 3D modeling and rendering software. We'll start out with the basic concepts of navigating 3D space and manipulating objects. Then we'll move on to modeling where we'll take a look at how 3D objects are created. Next, we'll take a look at the techniques used to add color and texture to 3D models. Finally, we'll go over the process of rendering, which is where we create our final images. So, let's get started with Introduction to 3D.
1. Understanding 3D Space
2. Modeling and 3D Geometry
3. Patch-Based Surfaces
4. Textures and Materials
5. Rendering Images
6. Introduction to Blender
7. Introduction to Maya
8. Introduction to 3ds Max
9. Introduction to Cinema 4D
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.