Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Maya 2017 Update 3 New Features.
- [George] Now if you have access to the exercise files that accompany this course and want to follow along, go ahead and download those now. Now when you get the exercise files folder, go ahead and place it on your desktop. Now this exercise files folder is simply a Maya project file. So go ahead and set your Maya project to this exercise files folder, and everything should sync up. So once you have that done, let's go ahead and get started with the course.
- Reviewing new interface features
- Working with the new UV Editor interface
- Growing and shrinking selections along a loop
- Matching Transformations
- Using the Symmetrize UV tool
- Reviewing skydome support and displacement mapping in Viewport 2.0
- MASH World and Placer nodes