Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Maya: Time Editor.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files that accompany this course, and want to follow along, go ahead and download that exercise file now and place the folder on your desktop. Now this folder contains a number of sub-folders, and each sub-folder is a Maya project. Now before the start of each chapter, go ahead and set your Maya project to the appropriate chapter, and this way everything will line up and you'll be able to follow along.
- Creating motion clips
- Remapping and manipulating animation with motion clips
- Editing clips in the Time Editor
- Creating motion clips from character animation
- Moving motion data between characters