Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Maya 2013 Essential Training: 5 Animation Tools.
So that's just about it for Maya Essentials 5: Animation Tools.…So hopefully, you've learned a little bit about animation in this class and…can use it for your future projects.…So with that, I'll say goodbye for lynda.com.…
- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton
Skill Level Beginner
1. Animating in Maya
2. Editing Animation
Creating animation cycles3m 51s
3. Basic Deformations and Rigging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.