Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Maya 2013 Essential Training: 3 NURBS Modeling Techniques.
That's all there is for Maya Essentials 3: NURBS Modeling Techniques.…Now I hope you understand some of the basics of NURBS modeling.…As you can see, it's a very deep topic. But now that we've covered the …basics you should be able use all of these tools to create models …that will work in your projects.…So this is George Maestri for lynda.com. See you later.…
- Creating NURBS primitives
- Manipulating NURBS surfaces and curves
- Detaching NURBS surfaces
- Creating Bezier curves, arcs, and text
- Opening and closing NURBS curves
- Duplicating curves
- Working with the Resolve, Loft, Extrude, and Planar commands
- Creating curves on a surface
- Trimming surfaces
- Working with NURBS Booleans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Modeling with NURBS Primitives
2. Working with NURBS Curves
3. Creating NURBS Surfaces from Curves
4. Refining NURBS Models
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.