Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Maya: Character Rigging.
So that's pretty much it for Character Rigging in Maya.…Now we covered a lot of ground here and I showed you a lot of different…techniques for rigging characters in animation.…Now hopefully, you can adapt these techniques for your own characters and…expand on those as well.…So have fun rigging your own characters and hope to see you in another…course soon.…
- Understanding the basics of rigging
- Creating skeletons
- Modifying joint attributes
- Working with inverse kinematics and constraints
- Rigging characters
- Using Maya's new HumanIK skeletons/rigs
- Setting up an FK/IK switch
- Creating custom facial rigs
- Binding skin using Smooth Bind
- Painting and editing skin weights
- Using expressions to rig a character's mouth controls
- Controlling eye direction
- Finalizing a rig
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Skeleton Tools
3. Inverse Kinematics
5. Creating Basic Rigs
6. Advanced Rigging Controls
7. Facial Rigging
8. Skinning Tools
9. Advanced Facial Rigging
10. Finalizing the Rig
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.