Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing colors with the Color Picker
- Using the new Shelf Editor
- Adjusting skin weights with color feedback with Paint Skin Weights
- Connecting characters to skeletons with Interactive Skin Bind
- Making object-level soft selections
- Constraining objects to polys
- Using the camera sequencer
- Exploring the Hypershade window improvements
Skill Level Intermediate
Well, that's just about it from Maya 2011 New Features. Hope you enjoyed working with Maya's new interface and all of the rest of the features. Until next time, I am George Maestri for lynda.com.