Join Aaron F. Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Maya: Dynamic Simulations with Bullet Physics.
…This short course covered the major features of Maya Bullet but…there's always more to learn and experience.…What you'll find with Bullet is that its value as a production tool only…increases as you pile on more complexity.…It's a massive improvement over the old-school classic rigid body, and…soft body solvers in Maya.…If you've got a solid video card with at least one gigabyte of memory,…then try enabling open CL acceleration in the Bullet solver node.…You may find that it allows you simulate ever more complex scenes with hundreds or…even thousands of rigid bodies.…
That's something we could never do before in Maya, so it's really exciting.…I hope you've enjoyed the course and thanks for watching.…Goodbye.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Loading the Bullet plugins
- Creating static and dynamic bodies
- Adjusting solver attributes
- Integrating keyframes
- Creating and transforming constraints
- Creating rigid sets
- Holding set members together with a Glue constraint
- Creating soft bodies
- Baking a soft-body simulation
- Inflating a soft body with Pressure
Skill Level Advanced
1. Bullet Rigid Body Dynamics
2. Integrating Keyframes with Dynamics
3. Bullet Rigid Body Constraints
4. Bullet Rigid Sets
5. Bullet Soft Body Dynamics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.