Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning MEL Scripting in Maya.
- So that just about does it for Up and Running…with Mail Scripting in Maya.…Now, mail scripting is a very deep topic.…Hopefully we've given you enough of an overview…for you to go much further into scripting in Maya,…and I hope you make some really great scripts.…So for lynda.com, I'm George Maestri.…See ya next time.…
- Using the command line and the Script Editor
- Grabbing Script Editor output
- Creating, loading, and saving buttons
- Working with variables and arrays
- Using conditionals
- Performing calculations with the math, trig, and time functions
- Creating and testing a user interface
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Intro to MEL in Maya
Creating shelf buttons5m 47s
2. Creating Custom Scripts in MEL
3. Creating Interfaces in MEL
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.