Join Aaron F. Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Maya nCloth 2012.
That wraps up our course in Understanding Maya nCloth.…I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I've enjoyed making it.…If you want to further your studies, practice makes perfect.…There is one place I want recommend you can go to check in for the latest news…for Maya, and especially for Maya dynamics, and that's the official Autodesk Media…and Entertainment Web site. It's area.autodesk.com.…There are some very good developer blogs in there; specifically…Duncan Brinsmead's blog.…
He is one of the Maya developers who has done a lot of work on nCloth.…That's a good place to go to see the latest tips and tricks.…I would like to extend my thanks to you for watching this training program, and say goodbye.…Goodbye!…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Understanding the nucleus solver
- Adopting a scale convention
- Adjusting nCloth and nRigid attributes
- Creating and animating nConstraints
- Editing nConstraint membership and influence
- Smoothing nCloth with subdivision surfaces
- Storing and manipulating simulation data with nCache
- Improving simulation quality and efficiency
- Dressing an animated character
- Painting dynamic attributes such as Stickiness
- Simulating many objects such as falling leaves
Skill Level Intermediate
1. nCloth Basics
2. Simulating Dynamic nCloth
3. Directing nCloth
4. Optimizing Performance
5. Integrating nCloth with Animation
6. Simulating Special Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.