- [Instructor] So we're here in 05_04_Start.…And this is the Maya file.…And where we left off was we had just sent…our retopologized geometry from Mudbox…back into Maya so that we can…use this for our final product.…Now, the retopology process in Mudbox is not perfect.…It never will give you just a clean and pristine geometry…when you bring 'em across.…So there are going to be some glitches and some things…that we need to fix by hand.…The big glaring ones that I'm seeing right now…on this particular object is…the hole in the cushion here in the middle.…
They are all a little bit kind of not pushed in…as far as they should be.…We have some geometry here that's split…in a very odd way.…But that'll be a very easy fix.…And we need to push those holes along the wing of the chair…and on the arm as well.…And I might want to get just a little bit more sharpness…around these arm handles…where these nails are actually going to go…for the final detailing.…So let's hide our cushion real quick.…We'll come back to that.…And what I want to do…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.