Learn about the value for finding high-quality references and where t find these.
- [Instructor] When it comes to medical animation,…scientific accuracy is of the greatest importance.…When working with medical animation,…it is often the client who will provide you with references…such as scientific review papers…or work similar to what they are looking for.…Other than this, there are a few different places…you can find reference material.…When working with microanatomy,…scanning electron microscope images are a great resource.…This microscopes scans a focused electron beam…across the surface to produce an image.…
The electrons in the beam interact with the sample…and produce signals that translate into information…about the surface composition and topography.…This let's us visualize a whole variety…of things we can not see with the naked eye…or under a conventional microscope.…Examples of some of these structures could be…blood cells, pollen greens, or bacteria.…It is important to note that with these images,…the samples have dehydrated so they're not…a completely accurate representation of real life…
AuthorEmily Holden (McDougall)
- Why study medical animation?
- Creating basic medical animations
- How different aesthetics can impact your final animation
- Cinematic and three-point lighting
- Working with layered shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max: Medical Product Visualization with Arnoldwith Duane Loose1h 23m Intermediate
1. What Is Medical Animation?
2. Basic Medical Animations
3. Visual Impact
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.