- [Narrator] So the last thing that I would like to show you…is how you could possibly show off your models…without any kind of texturing.…So we're here in 0604 start, and this is where…we left off in the set dressing other than…all of our books and all of the objects…that have polySmoothFaces or a smooth function on them…actually have that assigned.…So, before we start rendering I do want to create…a new camera.…I don't like rendering from the Maya basic…perspective camera and this is because…this is the camera you use to tumble around…your scene and to make selections and move objects.…
So we're just going to quickly come up to create…camera and go panel, look through perspective…in this new camera one here.…So we're going to move this back into our scene…and kind of set up how we would like to render this.…Now I do like having my resolution gate up…and that's actually with this icon in the work view…that you can turn on and this is going to…just show you the framing that you're going to get…right before you render.…
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.