Join Chris Reilly for an in-depth discussion in this video Controlling scripts with animation events, part of Game Character Creation in Maya.
In last video, we talked about how to make local copies of animations for…editing inside Unity.…In this video, we'll look at setting up animation events, which allow animations…to access the power of scripts by calling script functions as they play.…So let's use this run-read/write animation that we created in the last video.…I'll go ahead and apply that to the Third Person Controller script which is…attached to our game character.…So in the hierarchy, I'll just click on a game character.…And down here in this Third Person Controller script, instead of the read-only…run animation, I want to use this run-RW animation.…
And I'll just click and drag to place that in Scripts.…
- Optimizing, extruding, and sculpting geometry
- Modeling a character's head and body
- UV-mapping the head and body
- Mirroring and texturing
- Setting up the skeleton
- Rigging the head and body
- Skin binding & weight painting
- Controlling animation with scripts in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Maya Modeling Tools
2. Insect Character Creation: Modeling the Body
3. Insect Character Creation: Texturing
4. Insect Character Creation: Rigging and Animating
5. Importing into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.