Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Optimizing, extruding, and sculpting geometry
- Modeling a character's head and body
- UV-mapping the head and body
- Mirroring and texturing
- Setting up the skeleton
- Rigging the head and body
- Skin binding & weight painting
- Controlling animation with scripts in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
The techniques we covered in this course for importing and controlling game characters are just a small fraction of what you could do in the Unity game engine. There are many other sides of game development that you can explore through the Unity support community. Connect with Unity developers on the forums and learn about everything Unity has to offer. Most of all, have fun creating your game!