Join Chris Reilly for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional resources, part of Game Character Creation in Maya.
The techniques we covered in this course for importing and controlling…game characters are just a small fraction of what you could do in the Unity game engine.…There are many other sides of game development that you can explore through the…Unity support community.…Connect with Unity developers on the forums and learn about everything Unity has to offer.…Most of all, have fun creating your game!…
- Optimizing, extruding, and sculpting geometry
- Modeling a character's head and body
- UV-mapping the head and body
- Mirroring and texturing
- Setting up the skeleton
- Rigging the head and body
- Skin binding & weight painting
- Controlling animation with scripts in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Maya Modeling Tools
2. Insect Character Creation: Modeling the Body
3. Insect Character Creation: Texturing
4. Insect Character Creation: Rigging and Animating
5. Importing into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.