In this last texturing video on the gas pump, I am going to add some bubbles in the rust.…These are places where the rust has really bubbled through the paint, not just a…slight rusting on the surface, but has really added some surface texture as well.…I'll paint those rust bubbles in and then clone those layers over to the bump…group to use them as well, to make the surface appear irregular.…I have updated my PSD, adding a little more rust on the front and also on…the red middle panel.…I have taken the rust around the sides up a little more and definitely put a…little more on the top, making sure it comes over, so I have got a pretty good…texture match where the top and side meet.…
It looks like it's in pretty decent shape, well, for a beat up gas pump. And I'm…going to go in and add some bubbles as the next step.…Here in Photoshop, I've turned on all of my layer sets as part of the exporting process.…I will turn them off and look at painting the rust in the color first.…I have got a layer I created earlier called Rust bubbles.…
- Planning for modular textures and models
- Blocking out the overall form of a prop
- Moving and sewing UVs
- Laying out UV coordinates
- Texturing with bump maps
- Converting bump maps to normal maps
- Unwrapping and cloning objects
- Breaking up a model for texturing
- Painting textures from scratch
- Adding detail with beveling and extruding
- Baking high poly model onto a low poly model
- Painting in Mudbox
- Importing and assigning objects and maps in Unity
- Adding lights in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling a Large Prop: Gas Pump
2. Texturing the Gas Pump
3. Modeling Tools and Small Props
4. Modeling Furniture
5. Painting an Old Wood Texture from Scratch
6. Workflow and Integration
7. Sculpting and Painting in Mudbox
8. Ambient Occlusion and Specularity
Painting a specular map6m 48s
9. Importing into Unity and Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.