I've added on more vents on my gas pump and smoothed them out a little bit so they…do look like they are popped out of the surface correctly.…I'm going to remember to select this and break the connection of the…Transparency that it wants to put in automatically. We could set a preference for…this also if we need, or we can just break it.…As we're not taking the final PSD across the Unity, I'm fine just remembering to break it.…Now I'm going to add some more detail on the sides.…I need some rivets and side panels, as well as the holder for the nozzle.…I've got my PSD up, and right now I've turned on my Specular and Color so that…they come across into Maya.…
I'm going to turn them off and work again in my bump group.…I'm going to add in a new layer for the rivets, and I'll see what I need to make.…I've a got a layer for ridges and one for the vents.…When I zoom in on this side, I can see that there are four rivets here in the middle.…I also need this round hole here on the side; it's going to be a separate layer.…
- Planning for modular textures and models
- Blocking out the overall form of a prop
- Moving and sewing UVs
- Laying out UV coordinates
- Texturing with bump maps
- Converting bump maps to normal maps
- Unwrapping and cloning objects
- Breaking up a model for texturing
- Painting textures from scratch
- Adding detail with beveling and extruding
- Baking high poly model onto a low poly model
- Painting in Mudbox
- Importing and assigning objects and maps in Unity
- Adding lights in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling a Large Prop: Gas Pump
2. Texturing the Gas Pump
3. Modeling Tools and Small Props
4. Modeling Furniture
5. Painting an Old Wood Texture from Scratch
6. Workflow and Integration
7. Sculpting and Painting in Mudbox
8. Ambient Occlusion and Specularity
Painting a specular map6m 48s
9. Importing into Unity and Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.