Join Leon van den Heever for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Maxwell Render for Product Visualization.
- [Instructor] As a premium member of the Lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. These files can be found from the exercise section found on this page where you will be able to download them for local use. You can extract these files to a folder of your choice where you will be able to access them easily as needed. I've placed my copy on the desktop for easy access. As per Lynda.com standards, the exercise file folders is categorized into chapter folders which correspond to the table of contents of the course.
Where relevant, I had added both begin and finish files for your reference as you follow along. There's also an Assets and and Renders folder that we will be using throughout the course. To end up with the same final render you will need access to the exercise files. However, if you don't, feel free to follow along with your own assets to come up with something similar.
- Importing scene assets
- Organizing the Object Manager
- Optimizing a scene
- Adding and composing the camera
- Setting up initial lighting
- Setting up additional lighting
- Using Multilight to tweak the lighting