Join Leon van den Heever for an in-depth discussion in this video Course requirements, part of Maxwell Render for Product Visualization.
- [Instructor] For this training course, I will assume that you have already watched and are familiar with the content from my Maxwell Render Essentials course. I'm sure you will appreciate as to not waste time and to keep the content relevant to the objective of this course I will not be repeating where to find commands, shortcuts used, or things I believe you should already know. Therefore, if you are not familiar with the content covered in the Essentials training, please first take the time to familiarize yourself with that so that you can easier follow along during this course.
As always, other than that, a little enthusiasm and determination and a passion for 3D visualization will go a long way.
- Importing scene assets
- Organizing the Object Manager
- Optimizing a scene
- Adding and composing the camera
- Setting up initial lighting
- Setting up additional lighting
- Using Multilight to tweak the lighting