Join Jim Heid for an in-depth discussion in this video Flight modes: Cinematic, Tripod, and Tapfly, part of DJI Mavic Pro: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques.
- In the next few videos, we'll explore the…intelligent flight modes in the DJI Go App.…These are great features that work together…with all the positioning smarts of the Maveric Pro…to enable the drone to fly semi autonomously…and make it easier to get complex video shots…and easier to fly in general.…They aren't substitutes for good flying skills,…but they are really useful.…Before we start, two important things.…To cancel any of the intelligent flight modes,…just hold down the pause button…on the remote controller for a second or so.…
When you do, the drone returns…to normal flight mode and hovers.…This is a great way to quickly regain control…should you see the drone doing something you didn't expect.…You can then choose the intelligent flight mode you want…by tapping the mode icon and then choosing from the list.…Let's start out with the cinematic option.…One of the things that can make the difference between…great drone video and meh drone video…is the smoothness of the drone's motion.…When motion stops or starts, you want that to be…
- Safety checks
- App settings
- Startup, takeoff, and landing
- In-flight data displays
- DJI GO tips
- Flight modes
- Streaming live
- Adjusting focus
- Exposure and white balance
- Still photography and panoramas
- Shutter speed
- Aerial video
- Using the gimbal
- Using the remote controller
Skill Level Intermediate
Flight Club: Drones and the Dawn of Personal Aerial Imagingwith Romeo Durscher24m 27s Appropriate for all
Cert Prep: FAA Part 107 Commercial Drone Licensewith Luisa Winters1h 52m Intermediate
1. The Basics
A few important app settings4m 30s
2. DJI GO App
3. Photo and Video
4. Mavic Pro
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.