If you're a member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files I use in this course. I have them here in a folder on my desktop, called "Exercise Files". And you can see there's a folder for each movie that uses an exercise file, so you can follow along as we explore various features and tools.
- [Instructor] If you're a member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files that I use in this course. I have them here in a folder on my desktop called Exercise Files. And you can see there's a folder for each movie that uses an exercise file, so you can follow along as we explore various features and tools. But these files are all just for convenience. They are not required. They just might make things a little easier when you're following along. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch, although you might need to pause a movie once or twice to copy something across.
- Downloading Maven
- Installing Maven
- Understanding the lifecycle and dependencies of Maven
- Working with the Project Object Model (POM)
- Defining project relationships
- Using Maven plugins
- Creating a sample project with Maven
- Writing tests in Maven
- Packaging your app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with Maven
2. Understand Maven
3. Project Object Model (POM)
4. Maven Plugins
5. Create a Project with Maven
6. Test with Maven
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.