The Apache Maven framework is one of many projects developed and available through the open source apache license. Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information. After watching this series, I hope you have a better understanding of the process of using Maven to create new projects, updated existing projects, and even integrate with popular IDE’s. There is a lot to learn when using Maven, so make sure to bookmark the apache.maven.org website for future reference.
- [Peggy] The Apache Maven framework…is one of many projects available…through the open source Apache license.…Apache Maven is a software project management…and comprehension tool.…Based on the concept of the project-object model, or POM,…Maven can manage a project's build, reporting,…and documentation from a central piece of information.…After watching this series,…I hope you have a better understanding…of the process of using Maven to create new projects,…update existing projects, and even integrate…with popular IDEs.…
There's a lot to learn when using Maven,…so make sure you bookmark maven.apache.org website…for future reference.…Most importantly, remember to always be a lifelong learner,…keep programming, and have fun while doing it.…Check back often to see what new and exciting courses…that are waiting for you to dive in and explore…here at lynda.com.…Thanks for your time.…I hope to see you again.…
- Downloading Maven
- Installing Maven
- Understanding the lifecycle and dependencies of Maven
- Working with the Project Object Model (POM)
- Defining project relationships
- Using Maven plugins
- Creating a sample project with Maven
- Writing tests in Maven
- Packaging your app
Skill Level Intermediate
Java Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
Java EE Essentials: Enterprise JavaBeanswith Patrick Royal1h 45m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Maven
2. Understand Maven
3. Project Object Model (POM)
4. Maven Plugins
5. Create a Project with Maven
6. Test with Maven
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.