Throughout this course, you're going to run across some movies labeled as challenges. Challenges are hands on opportunities for you to practice and master what you're learning throughout the course. At the beginning of each challenge, I'll give you a clear set of objectives. If there are any sample files, they will be located in the corresponding exercise files folders.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, you're gonna run across some movies labeled as challenges. Challenges are hands-on opportunities for you to practice and master what you're learning throughout the course. At the beginning of each challenge, I'll give you a clear set of objectives. If there are any sample files, they will be located in the corresponding exercise files folder. In addition to the listed objectives, each challenge has a rough estimate of how long it should take. Once you've completed the challenge, come back and watch the solution video. In the solution video, I'll show you how I completed the challenge and give you some insight on my thought process along the way.
Again, challenges are opportunities for you to practice what you're learning as we progress through this course. Use the challenges as a way to hone your skills, and be sure to try adding other logic of your own.
- Downloading Maven
- Installing Maven
- Understanding the lifecycle and dependencies of Maven
- Working with the Project Object Model (POM)
- Defining project relationships
- Using Maven plugins
- Creating a sample project with Maven
- Writing tests in Maven
- Packaging your app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with Maven
2. Understand Maven
3. Project Object Model (POM)
4. Maven Plugins
5. Create a Project with Maven
6. Test with Maven
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.