- Navigating the interface
- Stock setup
- Creating custom coordinate systems
- Selecting and creating tools
- Tool libraries
- Running a time study
- Simulating the operations
- Generating a G-code file
- Post-processor options
- Utilities/setup sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gabriel] Mastercam, is one of the top cam packages for creating CNC tool paths. SOLIDWORKS is their premier product design CAD software. By combining these tools together you get the ultimate CAD/CAM software package. Hi, I'm Gabriel Corbett and welcome to Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS. In my LinkedIn learning course, I will get you up to speed quickly, on setting up CNC jobs, creating tool paths, and posting quality G-code to run a CNC mill. We cover all the key tools, tool paths and techniques so you can start cutting chips and making parts. This course will benefit anyone looking to get into the world of CAD/CAM programming, and will benefit new users as well as those transitioning from other software packages. It's time to upgrade your skills and learn one of the most powerful CAD/CAM programming software packages in the industry. Join me on LinkedIn Learning for Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS.
SOLIDWORKS: Integrated CAM with HSMXpresswith Gabriel Corbett2h 32m Intermediate
Downloading the software1m 25s
1. Mastercam Job Setup
2. Tools and Tool Libraries
4. 2D Milling Operations
5. Simulation and Post-Processing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.